Normally I'm down for a long roadtrip. I love the constant madness of family trips where I wake up to see Daylene and Coco spraled out on top of me and Brooke, and Dad singing along to The Commadores. The best is when we put in Dixie Chicks, "Earl Had to Die" (my dad hates them!) and sing at the top of our lungs 3 or 4 times in a row. I also like the roadtrips with Cammi and Katy where there are too many pictures of me sleeping, and the full on rock out sessions to Jonas Brothers.
But heres the deal. I am driving from central california down to LA tonight... ALONE. I drove up by myself too, but it was kinda boring. I did my best to stay entertained, but it was just not happening. I gladly didn't resort to having a conversation with myself, but I was close to that point. That's a red flag that I shouldn't commit any crimes because solitary confinement would not be good for my mental health. Ugh anyways wish me luck on my nighttime driving escapade
No comments:
Post a Comment