My family has supported me and loved me throughout my entire life. The loving people i grew up around have shaped me into the woman i am today. We fight like all people do, but when i step back for moment i see the love we have for each other radiating from everyone.
My sisters, especially, mean the world to me.
Brooke and I have been fighting since birth, but ever since we have both become adults i feel closer to her. She really should have been the oldest sister because she emulates everything the oldest is supposed to be. She is responsible, organized, wise beyond her years, and loyal to the end. I know she will be an amazing mother.
Coco is a firecracker. She and I are way too similar. She is at an age where choices become important. I know that if she follows her heart she will be just fine. I am grateful for her and her fun personality.
Daylene is a crack-up! I mean she comes out of nowhere with a witty response. I dont think she even knows how awesome she is yet.
I cant thank Heavenly Father enough for the sisters he has given me. Who would be there to bicker with me about nothing at all? or to pants me while i do dishes? I love them all so much and i think that with all the different personalities we got going on we wont have much silence around the dinner table!
They say families with girls as the oldest child are happier than other families (this was an actual BYU study...) haha! they would, right!? thanks for your comments :) im glad i was able to insure you to start this again. I know I have been loving keeping up with mine :)
ReplyDelete