Contributors

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bucket List Revised

I've got some time on my hands and it occurred to me that I need to start living a little bit more. I need to quit letting life happen all around me as I watch from the sidelines. So, first things first. I revised my bucket list. What's cool is that I was able to cross a couple items off the list too!



42. Sleep under the stars
41. Ride a motorcycle along the coast
40. Kiss a man in the rain
39. Play the kazoo
38. Build a rocking chair
37. Go on a cruise
36. Visit Samoa
35. Dance on a bar
34. Work on a movie set
33. Write a book
32. Finish a perfect game of Operation
31. Invent my own ice cream flavor
30. Play football in the pouring rain
29. Marry a good man... with a job
28. Write a book of poetry
27. Learn how to change the oil in a car
26. See a Broadway play
25. Scream at the top of a mountain
24. Have a few kids... here and there
23. Ride a horse. Fast!
22. Explore through the rain forest
21. Capture my life in pictures... every step of the way
20. Do right by the ones I love (Not sure if this is a bucket list item or a way of life)
19. Make someone, any one's day
18. Get a college degree
17. Make a difference in someones life
16. Make Lemon Meringue Pie
15. Make my own ice cream on 4Th of July
14. Compete in a triathlon
13. Be a size 7
12. Ride every ride at Disneyland in one day
11. Make a pizza from scratch
10. Visit Europe
9. Go to the opera
8. Own a house and make it a home
7. Catch a fish
6. Learn how to sew
5. Go kayaking 
4. Go to the Olympics
3. Go to the College World Series of Softball
2. Learn how to do real life math
1. Set a world record

2 comments:

  1. i can help with a few of these things... like going on a cruise. haha. francis can teach you how to change the oil on a car. you should make ice cream THIS 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you want to go on a cruise with me?
    and i cannot make ice crean this fourth of july but next one maybe.

    ReplyDelete