Most everyone has seen or heard of the Wizard of Oz, so most everyone knows the Cowardly Lion. He happened to be my favorite character in that movie when I was a kid (Even though I dressed as the tinman one halloween). I love the cowardly lion because like him all i want is to have a little courage. I want to stand up for what I believe is true and right. I know i'll have to work hard to be as courageous as I'd like to be, but I know I can always ask God (The Wizard) for help.
Im grateful for the people in my life that have such an astronomical amount of courage. They've courageously fought for our freedom, overcome their inner battles, stood up for their beliefs, and raised some amazing kids. I admire them for teaching me what true courage is. I strive to be a courageous lion and tell the world, "Put 'em up! Put 'em up!"
No comments:
Post a Comment