Well as you may have noticed (at least Megan has! :) ) I did a blog makeover and I intend on adding pictures to my ness as well. It got me thinking about making over my life. Here's some things I'd like to makeover.
1. I am generally a happy camper, but I don't smile enough. I've heard I have a mean face so I got to flip my frowns upside down.
2. I hate waking up early, or at all. I think its the worst feeling in the world, especially when I had to wake up at 5:30 everyday in high school for seminary. I don't want to be known as the sleeper any longer though. I want to be lively from the start of my day to the end. I'm going to try working out early mornings to get the juices flowing for the rest of the day.
3. I've been informed that I say sorry a lot.... I'm trying to refrain from apologizing for things that are not in my control.
4. I'm ready to take on the world finally and figure out what I really want with my life.
5. Being far away from everyone makes me appreciate the people I love. I hope to start showing this appreciation through my actions. And I suppose this also means communicating my emotions better. eek!
5 things for now. 5 very large, challenging things. Bring it!
No comments:
Post a Comment