A new semester is on the horizon and I'm actually a bit thrilled.
I move into my dorm on Tuesday and I cannot wait to get settled in.
I have had the opportunity to get to know some great people in the last year and I cannot wait to share some good times with them in the future.
I am also coming out of a summer full of learning and new experiences.
I am excited to try on the responsible, hard-working hat this year as I've come up with a game plan for the next 10 months of my life. Which requires a much different work ethic than I'm used to.
Bring on the new semester!
I move into my dorm on Tuesday and I cannot wait to get settled in.
I have had the opportunity to get to know some great people in the last year and I cannot wait to share some good times with them in the future.
I am also coming out of a summer full of learning and new experiences.
I am excited to try on the responsible, hard-working hat this year as I've come up with a game plan for the next 10 months of my life. Which requires a much different work ethic than I'm used to.
Bring on the new semester!
So what's your new game plan? I'm glad to see that you're so excited about this school year. I miss you and wish I could see how much you've grown and changed in person. Hopefully I get to see you soon! I love you and am very proud of the person you've become : )
ReplyDelete