Wednesday, August 5, 2009
life paths
The decisions we make daily alter our path and can potentially alter the path of those we come into contact with. Some people seem to think that there are set paths and we all must choose one, but that's far from reality. Each person creates their own path. Some paths may have similarities, and lots of paths cross, but no one path is the same. Many times I wonder how could I have done things differently, or what my life would be like had I made different decisions. When I come to the part of my life that is present and I look at the person I am at that moment, I know that each decision and event I experienced helped mold the person I am today. We try so hard sometimes to be the perfect person, why? We need to live our life the way we want to live it. Live free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment