I had a nervous breakdown yesterday. I have been feeling like the entire world is moving and changing all around me and my feet are stuck in cement. I have been wrestling with this feeling for a while and only yesterday did I put it into words.
I sometimes sell myself short on how smart I am, but I am a smarty pants when it comes to surrounding myself with good people. I have an amazing family and a group of friends that are an extension to my family. I am so grateful to have such an awesome support system around me. When I'm feeling deflated I am confident there's going to be a line of people there to help lift me back up. I like to handle my emotions on my own, but I'm learning that I don't need to.
Some things I learned:
Don't NOT try something because you are afraid of Failing. Everyone fails, thats how you learn how to succeed.
Change is going to happen. Don't fight it, roll with it.
Be willing to share my burdens.
It's going to be a lot of work, but I've got to start chipping away at the cement and join the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment