Friday, May 22, 2009
Be a Help Needer
As I tell this story please note that I'm not the kind of person to ask for help/ assistance at all. Last night I was in town staying with my good friend Migi. She was going to the Mos Def concerto and I was going to a friends house to get into some shinanagains aka ice blocking. Well we decide that we'll take her moped to our friend Kate's house who is also going to the concert I'll take her moped and pick her up after the concert. I go to start the moped and realize I haven't been on a moped let alone drive one in about a year. I am struggling to find the ignition and I cannot remember for the life of me how to start such a difficult piece of machinery. And I do not of all things want to ask for help from the room full of experienced moped drivers! Just a bad situation all together. I finally decide to ask for a little help and I'm on my way. What did I learn? That sometimes it's worth it to ask for help. So suck up your pride and ask for help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment