Contributors

Friday, May 22, 2009

D-

It happened folks. I got the worst grade in my educational career. I'm very disappointed in myself for allowing it to happen. But I'm grateful it happened. The past few years I have been doing the bare minimum in order to get through college. It's exactly the route I chose to take in high school as well. It ends here. I realized I don't want to carry this same attitude into my professional life after college. I want to be great at whatever I choose to do and it needs to start in the classroom. How can I expect good grades when I have not put in the effort to get such grades? I'm lucky to have gotten this far in life, honestly. So maybe next year you'll see me in the library for once, it's a place I've ventured into a few times to get out of the hot sun, but not for schoolwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment